I AM A SPEAKER
I believe we all have unique gifts to share with the World. If we don’t know how to speak those gifts out loud, we will not be able to share them. Be it on a stage, out loud to a friend or in your upcoming TED TALK.
This course is for the speaker in you. The program offers you clear and direct tools to unlock your most powerful language to speak with intention and authenticity. Whether you have goals to speak on a stage, be a better presenter in your line of work, speak with conviction as a yoga teacher, doctor, event planner or preacher, this training will support your voice.
I heard from a lot of you asking about:
- Confidence builders as a speaker.
- How to end on a high note.
- How do I breathe and speak at the same time?
- How to keep the audience’s attention.
- How to get grounded when nervous. (psst, literally ground)
- How to speak with intention.
- How do I write a speech?
- What if I pause?
- How do I manage time?
From this course, you will walk away with:
- A clear why for your speaking, psst: the gifts you want to offer
- A pre- and post- checklist to make sure every time you rock the mic you are prepared and learning
- Public Speaker 101 / let’s talk logistics i.e. How to Stand Up & Speak Up
- Lots of additional resources to inspire, guide, and empower you!
you will also uncover:
- Three speaker muses that inspire you
- Exploration of your limiting beliefs and tools to choose speaker beliefs that support you
- Overcoming imposter syndrome
- A clear picture of your speaker style
- And more!
See you in the course. YOU ARE A SPEAKER.
Jacki Carr is a goal coach, motivational speaker, writer and Mama. As a certified coach and seasoned speaker, she is known to lead with story and land with a tool so you walk away with clear education to take action. She has worked with companies like Patagonia, Kodiak Cakes, Lululemon and The North Face. She writes her newsletter Optional Optimism on Substack which includes stories, haiku and journal prompts.